Hey y'all
It is ALMOST Friday! Hallelujah! 
I don't know about you but I need the weekend & I need it now.
Today I am doing a fun link-up called "I believe in..."




I believe in...laughing until it hurts

I believe that everything happens for a reason

I believe in...karma, sweet sweet karma

I believe in...singing your lungs out no matter what you sound like

I believe in...windows down & the radio up

I believe in...telling the people you love that you love them every day

I believe in...all things pink & sparkly

I believe in...starbucks anything

I believe in...warm summer nights

I also believe in...cold fall nights

I believe in...treating others the way you would want to be treated




I believe in...quite time

I believe that children teach us something new every day

I believe in...candles & bubble baths

I believe in...sleeping in on weekends

I believe in...bonfires & smores

I believe in...family time

I believe that if you look good you feel good

I believe in...forgiving AND forgetting

I believe that one smile can change someones day

I believe in...being on time for everything

What do you believe in?
Link up with living in yellow & share!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE love the new blog design! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great list! I love the candles and bubble bath- heck that sounds so good to me I might have to go home and do it right now! Also- we have a lot in common- I am totally a teacher, blogger and reality tv junkie too! Rock on! And yea for cheating days! We all need that sometimes, don't we?!? I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete