H54F!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Hope y'all had a great week!
Im linking up with Lauren again at From My Grey Desk.


1. The Voice started up again this week.
This means I get to see Adam Levine on my TV every Monday night.
yessss.


2. Spent a night catching up on my magazines!
Love me some Miley, minus the new hair cut.



3. Bought some new stuff to try at the drugstore 



 4. My sister and I both skipped part of school on thursday. oops.
& went out to lunch together
:)


5.Starting my day off right.
Christmas mug & hot chocolate
I love that its getting colder!


Photobucket

Enjoy your weekend!



8 comments:

  1. I would have to agree about Miley and the new hair cut. It's really quite unfortunate! Haha! Skipping school for lunch out, especially Mexican, always sounds like a good idea! =) happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Alexandra,
    I wanted to e-mail you but didn't see any listed on your blog. Anyways I know that your a new blogger too and I just saw this swap posted (today is the last day to sign up though)and thought you might want to check it out. I've wanted to do one for a few weeks now but haven't seen any until today. It's a scarf and nail polish swap.

    http://youaremycolor.blogspot.com/2012/09/second-annual-fall-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for letting me know! I just signed up!

      Delete
    2. Yay! I'm excited for it lol :)

      Delete
  3. Oh man! I forgot about the Voice starting. That definitely should have been on my list! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    http://frompariswithlove-holli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love reading magazines. That's one of my favorite things about flying- I always treat myself to a magazine in the airport and just divulge it on the plane. I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Thats all I do when I'm flying!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      I checked out your blog to, love your new hair!
      Hope your having a great weekend!

      Delete