Boho Gold

Friday, September 21, 2012


Today I am linking up with The Nail Files




I'm going to be doing a post next week on my favorite nail polishes for the fall. Before I do that though I wanted to share with you all today one of my top favorites.
It is Maybelline's Color Show in Boho Gold




I think it is such a pretty color for the fall time
& it is a dupe for the Chanel polish in Peridot

via

It did take about 3 coats to get the desired color that is on my nails. The first coat was very opaque.
But I love it & think its so cute for Fall!

What colors are you loving on your nails for the Fall?

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Does that polish ever look like the Chanel! Great find!! I'm not really a fan of metallics, myself, so the new Fall polishes aren't calling to me but I have enough summer neons to get me through the winter. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I like the metallic, I really fine to find a light rose-gold metallic for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color. I just bought my 1st Color show nailpolish last week. I got a dark blue.

    ReplyDelete