August Favorites

Monday, September 3, 2012

Here are some of my favorites from last month!





Rimmel London Blush-Autumn Catwalk
I think this is the perfect shade for fall! If you have not tried this blush yet, you are missing out!

Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil-Yogurt
I haven't really been wearing a lot of eyeshadow this month so this was perfect to just sweep over my lids. It is a really pretty champagne color.

Nyx Lipgloss- Sugar Pie
I'm not really a big fan of lip glosses but this color is really pretty, especially over Macs hue lipstick.

Pink Sugar Perfume
This perfume smells so good, it literally smells like pink cotton candy!

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer-Nude
I love wearing tinted moisturizers in the Summer instead of heavy foundations. This is perfect, it gives me just the amount of coverage I am looking for.

Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner-Blackest Black
I absolutely love this eye liner. I was using the Elf liquid eyeliner for ages and just switched to this one.

Favorite Song- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift
because who doesn't like this song?!

Favorite Tv Show- Pretty Little Liars
So sad its over till the end of October!

Leave a comment below and let me know your August favorites :)

Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!