About me

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hey y'all!

My name is Alexandra and I am a 22 year old college student. I was born in Michigan and before my freshman year of high school my family and I moved to Ga. I love it here although i do miss the snow. I am in college studying early childhood education, I work at a daycare, I guess you could say I love working with kids.

When I'm not at school or at work I am checking out new blogs or youtube videos for the next best make up products or hairstyles. I also love finding new recipes for my sis and I to make together. Which reminds me, I have a sister and a brother, and they are actually twins.


                                                        my family (minus my mom)

My blog will be about a little bit of everything from recipes to try and make up reviews and tips and tricks.

I decided to finally start a blog after reading so many others and after debating over it for about a year now. Something was just telling me to go for it! So here goes nothing!
Feel free to leave me comments or follow me on twitter and talk to me there-@alexandralackey



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog on the F54F link-up on From my Grey desk. I just finally started my own blog too after wanting to for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for stopping by! I checked out your blog to, I love it :)

      Delete