A Yummy Fall Dessert

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I don't know about y'all but I love Fall. One of the reasons is for all the yummy fall treats you can make. Today I am going to share a recipe I found for Mini Apple Pies. Not only are they cute but they are delicious!




What you will need:
1 refrigerated pie crust
2 granny smith apples
2 tsp lemon juice
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon 
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp nutmeg
2 tbsp butter cut into 8 pieces
1 egg
1-2 tbsp sugar

Directions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
2. Peel core and dice apples. Place in a small noel and toss with lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
3. Roll pastry dough and cut into 4-in squares
4. Spoon apple mixture onto center of squares. Add a piece of butter, and fold the corners together to seal.
5. Brush top with egg and sprinkle sugar on top.
6. Put in cupcake pan and cook 10-12 minutes. 


Let me know in the comments if you try it! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!