3 Minute Miracle

Thursday, September 13, 2012

I have extremely thick and curly hair. 
I once went to the hair salon and no joke guys they had to wash my hair 4 different times. They thought they got all the product out and then they started blow drying and it was greasy and just nasty.
It was pretty embarrassing. 
I now warn them to not put a ton of conditioner in because I have oily hair to begin with.
Now, since my hair is extremely curly I do get it chemically straightened.
I know, I know its bad for my hair but if you have curly hair like mine you know what a pain it is to straighten it every day.
Getting it chemically straightened does do a little damage to my hair. However, for all I have put it through, it is pretty healthy.
I have tried so many different shampoo/conditioner routines and I finally for now at least found the perfect routine!
I use Neutrogena Clarifying Shampoo 1-2x a week. The rest of the time I use Prell. I have never heard of Prell before in my life. I can't even tell you why I picked it up one day, but I am so glad I did. 
Every once in awhile to switch it up I'll use Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo.




I'm sure you are all familiar with the Macadamia Deep Repair Mask. I have used it a couple times but could not make myself buy the tub. I would just buy the $3 packets from Ulta.
I knew I had to either suck it up and spend the $30 or find a cheaper alternative. 





I've heard so many good things about the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle but I was kinda just like ehh. I tried one of there hairsprays once and it made my hair sticky and I hated it. So that just kind of put a sour taste in my mouth.
But, since the 3 Minute Miracle was only like $4 i decided to just give it a try.
Let me tell you it has done wonders to my hair. Not only is it totally affordable but I actually like it better then the Macadamia Deep Repair Mask.
I use it once a week and leave it in for about 5 minutes. 
It has made my hair sooooo much more healthier and softer. 
I am almost out and will definitely be repurchasing this product!
If y'all haven't tried this you NEED to. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!